Sailboat racing is a great way to get out into the waters of South East Alaska on a sailboat, and have a great time doing it. There is no better way to hone your sailing skills than to pit them against the best sailors Juneau has to offier.
That is exactly why SEAS sponsors three sets of great races designed to be fun spirited competitions that get the boats out of the channel, and into Adventure.
- The SEAS Cup
- The Admiralty Island Rally (held in even numbered years)
- The Spirit of Admiralty (held in odd numbered years)
But don't Forget our Get Out the Boat (GOTB) on Wednesdays at 6:00 pm by Mayflower Island on Douglas.
Please before you participate in any of our events, make sure you understand the ISAF Racing Rules of Sailing 2009-2012 and read our instructions:
- General Sailing Instructions
- SEAS Cup Instructions
- Admiralty Island Rally Instructions
- Spirit of Admiralty Instructions
- PIYA Certification Checklist (Modified by SEAS Race Committee)
SEAS is a proud member of: